* Angelo Codevilla and Paul Seabury, http://www.toreadnext.com/9781574886108 War: Ends and Means
(Potomac Books, Revised second edition by Angelo Codevilla, 2006)
* Angelo M. Codevilla, No Victory, No Peace
(Rowman and Littlefield, 2005)
* Barzilai Gad, Wars, Internal Conflicts and Political Order: A Jewish Democracy in the Middle East
(Albany: State University of New York Press, 1996).
* Clausewitz, Carl Von (1976), On War
(Princeton and New Jersey: Princeton University Press)
* Fry, Douglas P., 2005, The Human Potential for Peace: An Anthropological Challenge to Assumptions about War and Violence
Oxford University Press.
* Gat, Azar 2006 War in Human Civilization
Oxford University Press.
* Gunnar Heinsohn, Söhne und Weltmacht: Terror im Aufstieg und Fall der Nationen
("Sons and Imperial Power: Terror and the Rise and Fall of Nations"), Orell Füssli (September 2003), available online as http://www.pdf4ebook-verlag.de/ShneundWeltmacht.html#Zweig4 free download] (in German)
* John Keegan
(1994) "A History of Warfare
* Kelly, Raymond C., 2000, Warless Societies and the Origin of War,
University of Michigan Press.
* Otterbein, Keith, 2004, How War Began
* Turchin, P. 2005. War and [[Peace]] and War: Life Cycles of Imperial Nations
New York, NY: Pi Press.
* Van Creveld, Martin The Art of War: War and Military Thought
London: Cassell, Wellington House
* Fornari, Franco (1974). The Psychoanalysis of War.
Tr. Alenka Pfeifer. Garden City, New York: Doubleday Anchor Press. Reprinted (1975) Bloomington: Indiana University Press.
* Walzer, Michael (1977) [[Just and Unjust Wars]]
* Keeley, Lawrence. War Before Civilization
Oxford University Press, 1996.
* Zimmerman, L. The Crow Creek Site Massacre: A Preliminary Report
US Army Corps of Engineers, Omaha District, 1981.
* Chagnon, N. The Yanomamo
Holt, Rinehart & Winston,1983.
* Pauketat, Timothy. North American Archaeology
2005. Blackwell Publishing.
* Wade, Nicholas. Before the Dawn
Penguin: New York 2006.
* Rafael Karsten, Blood revenge, war, and victory feasts among the Jibaro Indians of eastern Ecuador
* S. A. LeBlanc, Prehistoric Warfare in the American Southwest
University of Utah Press (1999).
* Duane M. Capulla, War Wolf
University of Pili (2008)
Dogs in both the East and West are loyal, faithful and honest and always stick to their firm codes o...
If you were born in the year 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991 or 2003 then you are a Goat. Youre elegant...
If you were born in 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980 or 1992, then you are a Monkey in Chinese astrology. They...
The Pig may be the most generous and honorable Sign of the Chinese Zodiac. Pigs are nice to a fault ...
Now remember, in Chinese astrology, the some of the signs have names that we in Western culture mighr life forces on the achievement of your professional ambitions.
es that we in Western culture migh...
Being a Snake ourselves, we should be able to recite our Chinese restaurant placement profile by hea...